CRALL CARE & REVIEW MARKING
Enjoyable stretching & claw care promote well-being and relaxation
Highlights for you & your cat
- INDIVIDUAL 3 sisal colors to choose from
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY high quality mounting material included
- SUSTAINABLE if necessary, all wearing parts can be replaced very easily
- NATURAL MATERIALS Solid wood, birch multiplex from Scandinavia, sisal, cotton & wool felt
- MADE IN BERLIN High quality materials & workmanship
- MODERN DESIGN reserved but expressive
- STABLE CONSTRUCTION Withstands intensive use
- SPACE SAVING
Cat Knowledge - Why do cats sharpen their claws?
Claw Care & Territory Marking
Your cat sharpens its claws to keep them in shape - when claws are sharpened they are cleaned and sharpened. Worn horny sleeves are stripped off.
When sharpening its claws, your cat will also leave messages such as Attention! Here I am! Scents are released via the paw pads when scratching.
Attention! Here I am!
In nature, vertical objects such as tree trunks are often used for territory marking. In doing so, cats stretch as far as possible to leave their tracks at the top above other markings.
Therefore, the scratching post should be placed at a sufficient height.
With the option for stretching exercises, your cat can also loosen up its bones and muscles.
Enjoyable stretching & claw care promote well-being and relaxation.
Even free-rangers need scratching opportunities within their living quarters so that they can mark their home territory and if they prefer to stay at home in dirty weather, for example, they still have a way to groom their claws.
Subscribe to our free newsletter and never miss another news or promotion.